Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
Identify ways to recruit, support, develop and retain staff at a time when many organisations are undergoing change. The degree provides you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a specialist career in human resource management. In this degree, you’ll learn how to attract, manage and retain people, and how to motivate them to contribute to organisational aims and objectives. A Bachelor of Business (Advanced Leadership and Human Resource Management) is also available to high-achieving students.
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Business at Flinders
- Prepare for a specialist career in human resources (HR) management
- Succeed in your studies with mentoring and specialised tutor programs
- Gain practical leadership, planning and decision-making skills
- Learn practical business skills at Flinders’ New Venture Institute
- Get real-world work experience and build networks through work placements
- Accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Our business graduates work throughout the world and the range of opportunities is expanding. Initial employment may be in a graduate entry position in government or industry. Many of our graduates have gone on to reach very senior positions in both the private and public sectors internationally.
Potential occupations include:
- industrial relations advisor
- employee services advisor
- human resources manager
- labour market analyst/researcher
- graduate employee relations advisor.
Potential employers include:
- private sector businesses
- not-for-profit organisations.
This degree is accredited with the Australian Human Resources Institute.