Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
Technology and innovation are transforming business today, creating new ways of working in new markets. Study marketing at Flinders and experience a future focused, industry driven specialisation combined with the skills and knowledge across all business management functions. Flinders Business offers exceptional teaching in an exclusive, supporting university environment, with the flexibility to study online or on campus.
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Business at Flinders
- Industry engaged – including application-based learning and industry mentors in marketing topics
- New innovative core topics including ‘The Future of Work in a Digital Age’, ‘Digital Marketing and Analysis’ to equip graduates with the skills to thrive in marketing jobs of the future
- High-quality facilities including a specially equipped trading room for group work and channel strategy development
- Real-world experience and ready-established networks through work placements and projects
- Flexible study options, full-time or part-time, online or on campus.
- Cover the requirements to be eligible for registration as a Certified Practising Marketer with the Australian Marketing Institute
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Your teaching and experience in placements and projects will ensure you will graduate future-ready for marketing jobs.
Potential occupations include:
- Advertising manager
- Brand manager
- Business development manager
- Fundraising and development officer
- Digital marketer
- International marketer
- Market researcher
- Marketing consultant
- Marketing coordinator
- Marketing manager
- Media planner/campaign manager.
Potential employers include:
- Government departments
- Marketing firms
- Media agency
- Medium to small business
- Multinational organisations
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Public relations firms
- Publishing firms.