Bachelor of Business (Sports Management)
Sport is serious business. Get the skills to shape the game behind-the-scenes with a Flinders Bachelor of Business (Sports Management).
Sports management is a broad curriculum, mixing enterprise skills with finance, marketing and digital leadership. You’ll learn how to project manage big events, develop grassroots community programs and keep a sports club running smoothly. Ready to get in the game?
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Sports Management at Flinders
- Learn from Australia’s leading academics and sports management professionals
- Get future-ready with hands-on industry placements
- Study a broad curriculum, with exposure to strategy, finance, leadership skills and physical activities
- Leverage Flinders’ national contacts in sporting clubs, governing bodies and community groups
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Your dream careers starts here. Flinders Sports Management opens doors to a range of exciting careers in growing fields including the management of sports professionals, community sports programs, governing bodies, clubs, venues and events.
Potential occupations include:
- premier league coach
- business advisor
- operations manager
- middle and senior level manager in sports organisations
- sports marketer
- sports management consultant
- community program manager
- sports researcher
- business entrepreneur in sports and recreation.
Potential employers include:
- sports clubs and organisations
- local sports clubs
- local councils.