Bachelor of Business
Combine practical learning based on solving real-world business problems with the skills to analyse and understand key issues that businesses deal with every day. This degree provides you with the fundamental knowledge, contemporary case studies, workplace skills development and live industry experience to pursue a career in business.
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Business at Flinders
- Develop strong practical and operational business skills
- Get real-world work experience and build networks through work placements and live industry projects
- Succeed in your studies with free mentoring and specialised tutor programs
- Develop valuable work-ready skills through innovative peer review assessment activities
- Enjoy greater flexibility by studying your degree online
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Our business graduates work throughout the world with the range of opportunities continually expanding. Many of our graduates have gone on to reach very senior positions in both the private and public sectors internationally.
Potential occupations include:
- industry analyst
- client service executive
- human resource associate
- marketing manager
- graduate commercial analyst.
Potential employers include:
- private sector businesses
- not-for-profit organisations.