Bachelor of Finance and Business Economics
Prepare to be an effective financial analyst and executive by being exposed to the Australian economic policy framework and how it applies to the financial services industry. This degree will introduce you to the microeconomic and macroeconomic environments in a global context to give you a firm grasp of rational economic decision-making processes.
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Business at Flinders
- Develop your rational economic decision-making skills and prepare yourself to drive change
- Learn about Australian economic policy framework and its application to the financial services industry
- Get real-world work experience and the opportunity to develop business networks through integrated work placements
- Succeed in your studies with mentoring and specialised tutor programs
- Learn practical business skills at Flinders’ New Venture Institute
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Graduates will have a strong multidisciplinary focus giving them a competitive edge in the international marketplace.
Potential occupations include:
- corporate finance graduate
- graduate data analyst
- graduate financial advisor
- graduate futures/derivatives administrator.
Potential employers include:
- all sectors of industry and commerce
- including international financial firms
- the banking sector.