Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) – Flexible Entry
Get a taste of engineering before choosing your specialisation.
|Duration:||1 year full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Prerequisites:||SACE stage two specialist mathematics or mathematical methods or equivalent.|
|Assumed knowledge:||Knowledge of SACE stage two physics or equivalent is assumed.|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Tonsley|
Why study Engineering at Flinders
- Begin your engineering studies before deciding on your specialisation after one year
- Provides a pathway to an accredited degree in an engineering field of your choice
- Learn the fundamental science that underpins engineering and how to apply those principles in practice
- Access purpose-built state-of-the-art teaching and laboratory facilities at Tonsley
- The degree provides you with practical experience that prepares you for the workforce.
- Develop practical skills in applying engineering principles.
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
Graduates obtain employment in sectors such as telecommunications, robotics, automotive electronics, smart instrumentation, security and defence.
- Biomedical engineer
- Civil engineer
- Electronic engineer
- Electrical engineer
- Environmental engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Software engineer