Bachelor of Laws
Take your place in the future of law.
In the Bachelor of Laws, you’ll focus on legal skills and critical perspectives on the function of law. You’ll develop high-level communication, presentation and collaboration skills in preparation for future roles in a range of settings. If your focus is not admission to practice, the Bachelor of Laws allows for faster completion.
|Duration:||3.5 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||65|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Laws at Flinders
- Designed to equip students with the knowledge to work in the emerging areas of data protection and cybersecurity, blockchain, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and social justice innovation
- A new suite of core topics exploring the relationships between the law and technology
- Develop an innovation and entrepreneurial mindset to respond to 21st century opportunities
- International study opportunities available in China and Indonesia
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student
While the pace of technological and social change within the legal profession is unrelenting, Flinders Law students will graduate well-prepared to take advantage of new opportunities and to make a difference in a challenging, rewarding field.
Potential occupations include:
- legal analyst
- legal project manager
- legal solutions architect
- legal transformation manager.
Potential employers include:
- law firms
- commercial companies
- international agencies
- government departments.