Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science)
Tackle environmental challenges and help to save the world we live in.
Examine how natural processes and their changes impact human society, and how human activities interact with and modify environments. This multidisciplinary degree focuses on understanding, monitoring and improving the environment. Expand your knowledge, obtain skills, and learn critical thinking about environmental issues and problems.
|Duration:||3 years full-time|
|Start Date:||March, July|
|Location:||Bedford Park, Australia|
|Pearson overall score:||50|
|Delivery mode:||On campus: Bedford Park|
Why study Environmental Science at Flinders
- Understand the components of the earth system: atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere and geosphere
- Appreciate the potential environmental consequences of global environmental and climate changes
- No background in science required, just an inquiring mind
- Recognise major environmental issues at the global, national and local scales
- Undertake basic data analysis to identify relationships and trends between environmental variables
The degree provides you with practical experience that prepares you for the workplace through the applied environmental practice topic in third year.
“I had a nice relationship with all my lecturers. They were committed to helping you out with everything, especially if you showed that you cared about your work. Uni organised for me to go to Flinders Partners to work on software for innovation management. I was so pleased when they offered me a full-time position.”
Nadine Saadi // Flinders University student